1.A: Hello! Good morning/afternoon/evening. B: Hello! Good morning/afternoon/evening.
2. A: How are you? B: Fine. Thank you.
3. A: What's your name? B: My name is xxx.
4. A: Hello. Nice to meet you. B: Hello. Nice to meet you too.
5. A: How do you do? B: How do you do?
6. A: This is my good friend, xxx. Do you know him/her? B: Yes, we saw each other somewhere.
7. A: Who's that boy/girl over there? B: It is a new comer. Sorry, I don't know.
8. A: How old are you? B: I am ten (years old).
9. A: Which school are you in? B: I am in xxx Primary/ Senior School.
10. A: What class/grade are you in? B: I am in Class One and Grade Two.
11. A: Where do you live? B: We live in XXX district.
12. A: What does your father/mother do? B: He/she is a worker/ teacher/ doctor (B: He/she works in the office/ factory/ school/ hospital.)
13. A: Have you learned English? B: Yes, a little/ some
14. A: Do you like English/ Chinese/ math? B: Yes, I do (B: No, not very much）